Saturday, October 4, 2008

Today I met some of the Votre Vu Home Team & many local Consultants!

Today was our Corporate Soiree in Mansfield, MA. Harold Zimmerman and Wendy Lhydel flew in from the home office to meet with many of the Consultants in our MA area. They did a Soiree, then we had Consultant Training and for those of us who have at least 4 personally sponsored Consultants, we were invited to join Harold & Wendy for lunch.

It was a great day, I was so happy to meet Harold, Wendy and all of the Consultants who attended. It was a great group of people. I am more excited than I was before (is that even possible??)

There are about 800 Consultants who are currently signed up with Votre Vu. This Ground Floor Opportunity is incredible!!! I am so happy to have the opportunity to say in about a year from now when Votre Vu is a common skin care name ... that I was there when Votre Vu first Launched! How often do you get the chance to join a Direct Sales Company when the company is just launching??? I am thrilled! I have already had great success with Votre Vu and in 2 weeks I made double what I had to spend to get started. I look forward to growing my level of success with Votre Vu each day and bringing new people into the business who will also gain great success! This is an amazing and a once in a life time chance to be in the right place at the right time. You know the story of your life very well, at least I hope so ... you wrote it! Anyhow, the next Chapter of your book is blank, how would you like to write the next Chapter of your life??? I invite your to join me in this amazing Venture, Votre Vu! Please visit my web site; www.votrevu.com/Melissa and sign up ... if you have ANY questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Sincerely,
Melissa George
Votre Vu Star Director
MelissaJGeorge@aol.com
www.votrevu.com/Melissa

No comments: